Wednesday, April 29, 2015

What if:

I was actually in charge of my kids all the time
If I was president
If there were no computers
If life was like the 80’s
If i was to have plenty of money
If men weren't pigs
If there were more study on brain injuries and hormone effects
If I had my nursing degree
If our government was paid a regular everyday pay as the rest of us
If movie stars and Star athletes weren’t overpaid
If schools would teach the kids to learn not teach to take a test
If the school didn’t have kid’s game at 3pm
If mental issues were not overlooked
If there were no police officers
If there were no medics
If the world lost all power
If you were a doomsday prepper

If life was like the 80’s
If the world lost all power
If mental issues were not overlooked

If the world lost all power, how would people in todays world react. I know that i look around and I see the newer generation struggle when their phones go dead or break. I remember when there was only paper and telehones that were hooked to a wall. I see that most of todays society would be absolutely lost. They have taught people over the years to depend mainly on technology. I feel that natural survivor insticts lack in todays world. In 2008 i was in hurricane ike
and was with out power for a week. I watched just about everyone around me go crazy because they didn’t know how to cook their food, take a bath or mostly survive. My week was all about camping. Used the turkey fryer to boil water and cook with. I had a campfire stove that was also used as both stove and oven. Let me tell ya, biscuits in cast iron are super. I took everything out of the frezer and we cooked it, why because it would last longer and we had no problems eating that wole week. I remember the fire department coming by and offering food. I had plenty, why? Because i used my insticts that i learned growing up in the 70’s/80’s. We spent many summers living out of a tent and cooking by camp fires. The need to electricity really is just a thing that people get so spoiled to. Life can keep going with out power. Yes you may have to actually get up and make it happen but it’s not impossible to keep living. That is when you appreciate the things in your life more and don’t take it for granted. Another example of being spoiled to power is washing machines. Do we really have to have a washing machine and dryer to keep our clothes clean. I was pregnant with my second child, didn’t have a car or either washing machine and dryer. My bathtub was my washer and a clothes line outside was my dryer. Yes it took effort but it wasn’t impossible. Did i dread thiose days called laundry day, well yeah. I spent hours bent over a bathtub, takl about exhuasting. but it was what had to be done.  The generation today has been spoiled.

If the world was made up of only girls? This could go into a world war ist self. I would have to call this Bitch Nation. I am a woman, so I know how this could be. Girls are down right evil, visious and coniving. I have watched both male and female sports in the highschool setting, the boys have nothing on the girls when it comes to being hateful and mean. They always say that a woman can handle more then a man, well that is true. The reason being is because of the though process. Also this would be a disaster because if you have a billion woman and each one is having their monthy cycle can you imagine the hormones going off. It would be non stop. I have a 14 year old that is so dramatic and I litterly have to say a prayer someties just to keep myself from going off. Not sure what is about having men around because that is a visious cycle with women wanting the same man as each other. Girls are like on constant defense auto pilot at all times. Some Girls are just on dramatic auto pilot all the time. i can honestly say that if this were to ever happen I would probraly be the first to hurt alot of people, please don’t tke that litterly because really what are the odds of this actually happening on its own. I would say there wouldn’t be enough pms medications to go around to calm them all dowm. I think at this point I would find a secluded island and claim territory and only allow certain ones on, but hae then know that at any time they can be banished and go peacefully or unfriendly. I could have me a wilson, my wilson would be the man in my life. (Castaway if you don’t understand wilson). Wilson was a survival partner, and how devasting t loose my wilson would be, because then I would have to deal with hormones agian.

No comments:

Post a Comment