Friday, May 1, 2015

My English 101 Class...

I was asked which of my writings that I liked best, the ones done in class. Well to be honest I had two that I liked the best. My first writing was our I believe/Living Creed. In this I was able to write a piece about me, who I am, where I came from, and how I got where I am today. That was important to me in so many ways. Being able to express myself with out being judged, and seeing the feed back that I received was very moving for me. My second favorite writing was the personality writing. I had a lot of fun with this writing in so many ways. I got to be a creeper (lol) and learned how to take so many conflicting words and combine them in a story that links together and makes sense. This was a very fun and entertaining writing for me.

My least favorite was whats in the way. It seems that there is a lot of things that get in my way. I guess this writing just reminded me of it and I need to focus on one thing at a time. 

After looking over all that I have wrote, I see that the more writing exercises that we did, the better I got. I think the most profound change was being able to take one word and be able to describe it by using other phrases or descriptions. This was learned in the personality writing. 

I don't know if there would have been much that I would have wanted to change. I use to write poetry and haven't for some time. I believe this class helped get me back in the writing mode. 

What I liked best about this class was the Teacher. She is an awesome person. I felt very comfortable in her class. Her teaching style is great.

I can't really say that I liked anything less in this class, other then maybe when it come to group work. It would have been nice to of had more involved people. I am here for a purpose and it was important for me, to have respect in the group would have been nice.

I don't see that there was much for me to do differently. 

What I learned about myself this semester is that i can go so far with my writings. If I use the techniques given I can write a good piece. I just need to focus more and I know that I can go far. After all I have so much to write about.

Ms. A did everything right for me. She explained things well, and taught me techniques that were very helpful.

I feel that I deserve an A for this course. My attendance maybe a B. I feel as though I was involved in all group activities, pretty much the leader over our group during this course. Have completed all required work and put my heart into my writings.  

2 comments:

  1. Christy - Very nice reflection indeed. Keep writing - it will do your spirit good. ~Ms. A.

    ReplyDelete