Monday, February 23, 2015

GOOD LIFE PROJECT "LIVING CREED"

     So as I read over the many types of creeds, I found one that I most related to. The living creed. I was confused on the christian and catholic based creeds. But this one was dead on for me. It first starts out by saying don't try to be different, own the fact that you already are. I believed in being yourself, not being a way for someone. I have always believed in being who you are and if someones doesn't like the true you, then you don't need them around to bring you down. I think how we spend our days and time has a big role on how we feel and act. If we spent every day being miserable and only focusing on the negative then we would be very unhappy people. I also like what it said about the biggest wall you will ever build is the one in your mind. It also said that you don't need a hammer to knock it down just the will to act. I think back on my day to day struggles and I want to build the biggest wall ever to just have some peace, but I know if I did I wouldn't have the will to act and knock it down. I have the will to act to keep it from building, because at the end of each day my daughter and my other kids only have me. A lot of people look for all the right answers, or given the perfect information. In reality we will never be given right information, we just have to know the difference. I strongly believe that all the good things in life are not planned. I have come to notice that if I try to plan it out it usually fails, but if I just let it happen and not think about it, then it usually has a happy ending. Our life is a story and like this creed said if you wouldn't read the one your telling, write a different ending. That is how I live every day. I always take the worst and turn it for the better. I want my story, my life to have a great ending. I have found out over my almost 37 years of life that easy hasn't always been right. It kinda falls to my stubbornness ways, I seem to always go the harder route because every time I took the easy way it turned to disaster. It speaks about building a tribe, making friends. I love people and never meet a stranger. I have found out over the years it is best to make friends ( a tribe) because then you have more people to turn to and they can always be there to help lift you up. I believe in firm handshakes and looking people in the face when speaking, first impressions are very important. I believe in serving others, if you are always selfish you will always stay unhappy. Make a presence and not worry about the presents. Giving has always had better rewards. You need to expose your sole and show your strength. Failure is only failure when you have learned nothing from it. You must create the life you want and fight hard for what you believe in, this is my big show for all to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment