Wednesday, April 29, 2015

her mission is to make people healthy, she advised that stress made people sick, new findings show that if you believe that stress can make you sick it will. when you change your mind about stress it will change the way you react to stress. view stress as helpful instead of bad then their heart reacts better, so don’t get rid of stress but how to deal with stress. stress makes you social
oxytocin--cuddle hormone-nuero hormone- do things to strengthen relationships
its a stress hormone
helps heart become stronger
you can trust yourself to handle life changes and you dont have to handle them alone


I find that this makes a lot of sense. I have a tremendous amount of stress in my life as being a single mother and having a disabled daughter. If I was to think daily about everything that can and does go wrong then I would be dead by now. Instead I know what problems I have and take them on one by one to the best that I can. I am only one person and I have now found that asking for help or having coffee with friends just so we can talk relieves so much. I know that if I was to not speak about my life issues with someone and just tried to deal with them alone i would be in bad shape, I know this for sure because my blood pressure goes up and the effects on my body and mental health are greatly affected.


I have a conflict with the school system and my daughter. she has always been in school for full days and this year with being new she has yet gone a full day. I have been told she isn’t ready. The more they prolong this the worse it will be. for once it would be nie if people would get off their high horse of thinking they know my child better then me and just listen to what i have to say. I have been her caregiver for 17 years now, not them. i know her in and out. so i am still trying to figure out why the hell they won’t listen.

torrie doesn’t show she is ready for full days, we think it will be hard on her. we do not know her we just can only go by what we see. when we feel it is the right time then we will move her to full days.

Torrie should be given at least a chance to attend a full day of school. If mom says she can do it then why wouldn’t we giver her the opportunity to show us. Mom has a good point about the longer we put this off the harder it can be. Maybe see about staggering the days to 2-3 days of the week be a full day and the others a half day. Maybe base it on her behavior as well, good behavior she stays all day. trying it should at least be considered.

No comments:

Post a Comment